Our urban farm is nestled in the heart of DFW and serves farmers markets all seasons of the year. On less than 1 cultivated acre, we have made our urban homesteading dreams come true; growing over 45 different varieties of fruits and vegetables in the most natural and wholesome way possible.
- only organic pest control methods (primarily using lady bugs and other beneficial insects).
- only natural weed control techniques such as mulching, tarping, flaming, and physical tillage/removal.
- only organic soil amendments such as compost, mulching, and fertilizers.
- most products are free of petro-plastics; either contained in reusable glass jars or bio-degradable/corn based plastics that quickly decompose in landfills.
- order, subscribe, and reserve your produce online.
Learn more and follow our latest projects on Facebook.